Darklight: Memento Mori» Forums » General

Subject: Anything happening ???... no updates no nothing???? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its less than a month until the game is finished and ready to start shipping out in September..so,we were told a month ago in the last update..but I would have thought there would be a buzz of activity.and at least some DECENT updates... updates we are getting are telling us nothing to be honest!.whats worrying from the last few replies we have had from the devs is..they are finishing this or finishing that...really??? this game is running well late as it is.and its not looking good for a release any time soon.
very disappointed with the lack of info/updates we are getting about the game especially as its [allegedly] so close to release date!!

decent update please as backers I think we are owed this

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marcusnc
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It must be very fulfilling spending all your available time complaining about every KS you backed and/or late pledged.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Geez, not again shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Seidler
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why, oh why did I know who was the OP when I saw the thread title?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mauro pane
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
There will be an update when we have it ready, just like any other kickstarter. We have stated and clarified several times already, we are NOT doing the update once a month as we original did, and we explained several times why. I am always here to answer questions and to reassure you we have not disappeared.

Also Dario is currently moving house so he hasn't been able to be around for a while. It is important to keep in mind we also have lives and families to look after and without those, there would be no Darklight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juri B
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
Are you the same annoying guy from the kickstarter comment section? If yes, could you please stop being a douche? If you are not that guy, could you please still stop being a douche? Everything we need to know was allready said.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jérémy royaux
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dude there are several explanations to why you are posting this useless question (again)

1) you are a douchebag (i don't want to believe that but well)
2) you have no idea about kickstarters and how they work. If it is the case , please learn before spamming your messages
3) you are a very anxious person and your imagination got the better of you (making you think that some disaster is coming because you didn't get your fix of regular updates)

Short answer : there is NO reason to write updates when there is nothing to report. The last update was clear enough so they don't have any reason to write a new one unless something new happends

Please stop spamming these questions, get some relaxing pills or learn yoga

Ps) you are owned NOTHING... Kickstarter isn't ownership. You willingly give money to the company so they can try their best at getting a product to your door.. Thats about it, you dont' have any right to claim anything, including updates

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the reply Mauro.thats all I needed to know.
guys,i was just asking a question no need for the abuse was there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juri B
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
You are asking the same question in a passiv-agressiv manner (acting like there is a lack of communication from DIG) again and again, while Mauro is giving you the same answer again and again. Just take a look at the general forum and the amount of your "i want more updates" threads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Antagonistic, insulting, or otherwise disruptive comments ARE NOT welcome here.

Please use the icon when you see disruptive or antagonistic comments or any other violations of the Community Rules. This serves two purposes:

1- using the icon will bring that post to the attention of forum moderators so they can deal with it appropriately. We prefer that you not respond to the post directly. Responding invites the offender to continue, and if you respond aggressively you may end up dragging yourself down with the offender.

2- if enough users flag a post using the icon then that post will be hidden from general view, preventing others from being exposed to it.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.