carlos benitez
Dominican Republic
flag msg tools
Hi guys. My Tennis club is having a social event later this week. I want to talk to the organizer and see if maybe we could play werewolf that day. So i want to find a short video or article that basically shows how fun werewolf is.

I need something quick that i can show him to get him exited to play. Bonus points if it shows how people of all ages can have fun with it.

I've tried to find something but most of the videos are long form videos where a full game is shown, which won't work because i doubt he will sit and watch a 1 hour video of some guys playing a game he has never heard about. Or i find super short video explaining the rules, which won't work because a simple rules explanation of werewolf doesn't really explain what is fun about the game.

What i need is someone talking exitedly about the game and what some cool expiriences that you get from it. Someone charismatic and well spoken. I cheked toms review on it and while the start where he talks about how much fun he has with it in the classroom is perfect the rest of the video is focused on showing you what the ultimate werewolf package has that other versions don't.

So anyone has any ideas on what i can show him?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Live for the moments you can't put into words
mbmbmbmbmb
techgorilla wrote:
Hi guys. My Tennis club is having a social event later this week. I want to talk to the organizer and see if maybe we could play werewolf that day. So i want to find a short video or article that basically shows how fun werewolf is.

I need something quick that i can show him to get him exited to play. Bonus points if it shows how people of all ages can have fun with it.

I've tried to find something but most of the videos are long form videos where a full game is shown, which won't work because i doubt he will sit and watch a 1 hour video of some guys playing a game he has never heard about. Or i find super short video explaining the rules, which won't work because a simple rules explanation of werewolf doesn't really explain what is fun about the game.

What i need is someone talking exitedly about the game and what some cool expiriences that you get from it. Someone charismatic and well spoken. I cheked toms review on it and while the start where he talks about how much fun he has with it in the classroom is perfect the rest of the video is focused on showing you what the ultimate werewolf package has that other versions don't.

So anyone has any ideas on what i can show him?

Oh man I wish I knew something! Its so much fun.

Check out http://www.eatvillagers.com/ they might have a helpful article maybe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Stewart
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
It's sooo Hot out here...
mbmbmbmbmb
Why cant you just explain the game to him?

Or invite him over for a SMALL session?

Or maybe YOU could make the video

There are a couple but they don't get me excited about it..as groups play differently...

THINK D&D...depends on the players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.