Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Prueher
United States
Long Island City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know you can't get resources when the stack runs out but I just played a 5-player game and we ran out of 5s in the middle of Act IV. We weren't sure what to do on the space that lets you trade in any card for a 5 or the job that gives you a 5 as a reward. Do you take a 3 (the next highest denomination that had cards left), take a 3 and a 2, or do you not get any benefit at all?

Also, for the ally that lets you shakedown the front of a business three times, does the person who owns that territory get that benefit three times as well? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Eddy
United States
Coeur d'Alene
ID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chimplips wrote:
I know you can't get resources when the stack runs out but I just played a 5-player game and we ran out of 5s in the middle of Act IV. We weren't sure what to do on the space that lets you trade in any card for a 5 or the job that gives you a 5 as a reward. Do you take a 3 (the next highest denomination that had cards left), take a 3 and a 2, or do you not get any benefit at all?

You take a 3... the next highest down. Always take a single card of next highest down if the one you are to take is not available.

chimplips wrote:

Also, for the ally that lets you shakedown the front of a business three times, does the person who owns that territory get that benefit three times as well? Thanks.

They do get the benefit
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.