5 Posts

V-Commandos» Forums » Rules

Subject: Visibility/stealth again rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
steven smith
msg tools
mb
I think I've got a mental block with this one.

I'm visible on a small tile with 1x enemy who is also on the same tile as me. I kill him with a silenced weapon. No other enemies adjacent, am I now stealthy ? Or do I have to move to another small tile or 2AP medium tile to become stealthy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Games World
Saudi Arabia
Jeddah
Jeddah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played it as you are still visible and you need to move, however, I am not sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mariusz Kosecki
Poland
Elbląg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you have to actively become stealthy either by moving stealthily to a tile with no enemies or by wearing a German uniform (while there are no enemies on your tile, as in your case).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Mohnkern
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stevie02 wrote:
I think I've got a mental block with this one.

I'm visible on a small tile with 1x enemy who is also on the same tile as me. I kill him with a silenced weapon. No other enemies adjacent, am I now stealthy ? Or do I have to move to another small tile or 2AP medium tile to become stealthy?

In every instance where you are visible, the only way to become stealthy is to move (Unless you have a uniform, or some other ability that turns your stealthy)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud de la Touanne
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Board Games World, Mariusz and Scott, you all have the right answer, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.