J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Funny thing is, I had to go to CNN to see this story. Nothing about it on Fox. Hmmmm...............

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/17/politics/trump-iran-complying-...

Of course, the Trump administration is still (rightfully) blasting Iran for its support of terrorist organizations such as Hamas and Hezbollah, missile programs, etc. But at least those crazy Persians don't have nukes, meaning the Middle East is almost completely free of nukes -- for now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vic Lineal
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
Nope. Nope nope nope nope.
mb
remorseless1 wrote:
meaning the Middle East is almost completely free of nukes -- for now.

There's at least one country in the region that is widely believed to have nuclear weapons and has had a nuclear weapons program for decades.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Khalid Shabazz
United States
NYC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
viclineal wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

There's at least one country in the region that is widely believed to have nuclear weapons and has had a nuclear weapons program for decades.

POTUS doesn't think Israel is in the Middle East, so why should J.D.?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
crescent_gamer wrote:
viclineal wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

POTUS doesn't think Israel is in the Middle East, so why should J.D.?

I was indirectly referring to the estimated 60-100 nuclear warheads currently being held in the stockpiles of the Israel Defense Force. Subtlety is a difficult thing, I guess.

And Israel is definitely in the Levant area. Kind of hard to miss on maps, you know.

Jesus, you people really need to have things spelled out for you like kindergarteners.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
You guys missed this thread, so here.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1812264/2-years-iran-nuclea...

You can read all about how I trashed the nuke deal and couldn't find Oklahoma on a map if you pasted it to my face.

Crap, I wish we had roll-eyes emoticons....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:

My country officially neither confirms nor denies it has nuclear weapons. A man named Vanunu claims to have proven Israel does but all he really proved was that he broke his oaths and betrayed his country while trying to do so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
whac3 wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

My country officially neither confirms nor denies it has nuclear weapons. A man named Vanunu claims to have proven Israel does but all he really proved was that he broke his oaths and betrayed his country while trying to do so.

Well, of course. And there's no gambling at Rick's Café in Casablanca...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb
Worst deal ever. A DISASTER.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmbmbmb
whac3 wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

Not being a representative of the state, you probably don't have to worry about all their legal equivocating, especially over something that's pretty widely accepted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
windsagio wrote:
whac3 wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

Not being a representative of the state, you probably don't have to worry about all their legal equivocating, especially over something that's pretty widely accepted.

Are you certain he's not a representative of the state? Perhaps a "sleeper" assassin waiting for his next assignment, perhaps in the States?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
windsagio wrote:
whac3 wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

Just saying I've never seen any myself. Since as a physicist I might want a job at a facility where they could theoretically exist, I'm not saying any more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:

Are you certain he's not a representative of the state? Perhaps a "sleeper" assassin waiting for his next assignment, perhaps in the States?

I'd make a joke about assassins with bad eyesight but they don't seem to have stopped the stereotypes of albinos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
windsagio wrote:
whac3 wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

oh, FUCK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
whac3 wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

I'd make a joke about assassins with bad eyesight but they don't seem to have stopped the stereotypes of albinos.

Ha! Perfect disguise, no one would suspect.

The master spy/assassin* is among us!

*-- +2 on overhearing secrets, +3 on poisoning Scotch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't need good vision to stab someone with a poison-tipped umbrella.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
windsagio wrote:
You don't need good vision to stab someone with a poison-tipped umbrella.

It was a parasol and I was holding it for my wife. Will I never live this down? Oh, wait…
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.