T.I.M.E Stories» Forums » General

Subject: FAILED MISSION QUESTION rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dom Pavetic
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Small newbie question, I had noticed that there were 4 failure mission cards, 2 of which are related to the amount of TU spend, while the other 2 are simply marked, MISSION FAILURE. Are these two ever triggered by consecutive TU fails, or is there a trigger within the game?
Also, on the second TU card (Ran out of TU a second time) it says add 5 TU to a new run. Is this added consecutivly to each new run (30, 35, 40, etc) or is it always a static 30? (I am in a 4 player game).
Thanks for Helping a clueless dummy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Dean
United States
Escondido
CA
flag msg tools
The Golden Camel UberBadge is a mystery. Nobody knows where it came from or how it got there.
badge
No one expects the Spanish penguin!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a specific trigger. If it's not obvious from the back when to read that particular failure card, simply don't unless the game tells you to read that particular card.

On your second question
Spoiler (click to reveal)
I might be misremembering the card, but doesn't it say to add TU and to not fail when you hit 0 TU? Simply continue but start counting up as "excess TU spent"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cooper
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't try to read anything into a TIME Stories card other than what it says, take the instruction as presented. If the card says to add 5 TU to the next run, then that's what you do. Any runs beyond the next one may or may not have the same instruction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio Santos
Brazil
Brasilia
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did your caps lock key get stuck when you wrote that title?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.