Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No reviews here. Anybody see any elsewhere?

I'm mainly curious about the scenarios and items / conditions (no so much the tiles or monsters). I'll likely add this, but really I'm waiting for Arkham Streets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Simcoe
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are some video reviews I believe.

But note, this is a figure and tile expansion only (reprints from the 1st edition) and not a full expansion like the upcoming Streets of Arkham or Beyond the Threshold, so does not have any new items, conditions etc. It does add one new scenario to the app though (haven't played it yet, so can't comment on it).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Green Angel wrote:
There are some video reviews I believe.

But note, this is a figure and tile expansion only (reprints from the 1st edition) and not a full expansion like the upcoming Streets of Arkham or Beyond the Threshold, so does not have any new items, conditions etc. It does add one new scenario to the app though (haven't played it yet, so can't comment on it).

That's right. Thanks for reminding me.

I put this one on the "probably won't buy" list ages ago, but seeing as how I have the rest, figured I'd nab it just for completeness' sake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.