Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to make sure I understand, when a Japanese tank occupies a position, it's color takes over the colors of the dots of that position and that in turn is it's range/fire intensity? Or all the dots are solid like the dot on the tank?

Great game by the way, really enjoying it!

TIA and best,
Jonathan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Åkerlund
Sweden
Vallentuna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

You'll find the explanation to how tanks and their FoF work in sections 13.1 and 13.2.

Basically, you use the position's colour as usual but extend the position's normal field of fire range by one.
(The coloured dot on the tank is only used when the tank is not in a regular position hex.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
Brastias wrote:

You'll find the explanation to how tanks and their FoF work in sections 13.1 and 13.2.

Basically, you use the position's colour as usual but extend the position's normal field of fire range by one.
(The coloured dot on the tank is only used when the tank is not in a regular position hex.)

Martin, thank you! Not sure why those two sections were so hard for me to grasp last night. Probably because I was trying to make up for the fact I had completely forgotten about the tanks until about halfway through my first game. blush

I still can't help but feel I am missing something about unoccupied positions, but so far I have only had minimal reinforcements show up in them from card draws.

Edit: Dammit, Muster, that's what I've been missing. D'oh. shake Still great game, sure things will be more bloody next go 'round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.