Popular Tags: [View All]
Shaun Varsos
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Somewhat sad that I can't run a Palpatine/Vader deck because the base point cost is too high. Do you think we'll get lower cost alternate versions at all or are they sticking to one version per character?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias König
Germany
Mainz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe we'll get a cheaper Palpatine-Version at some point in time (there is the Baby-Vader variant already). But I'm not sure if I want to run 'Senator' Palpatine

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin R
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have foreseen that variant...

Senator Palpatine
Sheev the Shnoz

Can equip Hero upgrades even though he is fooling no one with that hood that fails to conceal the biggest non-prehensile nose in the galaxy.

[Special]: Look at your opponent's hand
[Special]: Opponent loses their next turn staring at your chin butt

I knew the moment young Skywalker left Tatooine. I have foresmelled it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Schutte
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the game is a duel between characters on a battlefield. Why are they shopping or smuggling in the middle of it. Disrupt is the main thing I have trouble telling a story of in the battle. Oh look Rey found a lightsaber just laying around. Han was busy making you forget where you put your blaster rifle? I guess you could see disrupt as positioning and pinning people down keeping them from all the weapons some just left lying every where.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Schmitz
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While I haven't tried it, I've considered it - but why not up the points from 30-40 and increase the deck size by 10 cards as well. I thought this could make for more epic and lengthy games and considering the started decks are around 20 points and 20 cards, it seems as though this could translate well. I know I'd love to have a few key characters against a swarm of Stormtroopers or something similar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd say a bigger thematic disappointment would be strapping a jetpack onto Jabba. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jooles D
Canada
flag msg tools
Valar Morghulis
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Leedguitar wrote:
While I haven't tried it, I've considered it - but why not up the points from 30-40 and increase the deck size by 10 cards as well. I thought this could make for more epic and lengthy games and considering the started decks are around 20 points and 20 cards, it seems as though this could translate well. I know I'd love to have a few key characters against a swarm of Stormtroopers or something similar.

Love this tweak!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Leedguitar wrote:
First thing I thought of...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Varsos
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
senorcoo wrote:
I'd say a bigger thematic disappointment would be strapping a jetpack onto Jabba. shake

You obviously never saw Hutt Battle Armor

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Armor and a jetpack are entirely different animals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B.C. Wendel
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, you could always just cheat.

Yes, come to the Dark Side!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.