Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Guy
England
Chorleywood
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whilst there is a map of how to organise the tokens, the one shown in the picture is different to the one supplied to the game......anyone got a picture of how they do theirs?

Also anyone managed to get the expansions into the base game box, still using the insert? I think the figures are possible, not sure about the cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Orgwnization is somewhat haphazard. I tried using the insert initially hut quickly gave up. You will also need to toss it if you want to put everything in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Gastonguay
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Act Three! Everybody Dies!
mb
I follow the picture in the front of the journal.

And to get everything in the box (I only have the base edition), I sweep the green tokens to the side and place all the expansion cards in there with the green token butted up against them. Everything fits fine.

I don't sleeve, if that's an issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hadjison
United States
Norman
OK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I put the miniatures in one of the large areas, and each of the four (green, yellow, grey, red) in the four smaller areas that you can put cards on top of. All the other little things I space out in the three top containers, and I think I put some cards in the other other large container, ie where the Add On sets go. I put each Add On, and its counter chits, in separate baggies since you don't use them unless you play with the add on. If I had a Rubble Die I would put it also in that same large area container. If I get a chance I will probably get one, and the Cat, which I don't own but could easily fit in the large area where I put all the miniatures which fit just fine in that area. The Memories from the Past will fit in the box but I suspect the lid would sit slightly raised as the box really should be deeper in design, and that box size is one of the 'flaws' I think they should have had more foresight, considering it did have these add ons and a slight less snug box and lid should not have cost them that much more or any really. If I had produced the game I would have made the box deeper, and that would have easily fit something like the Memories of the Past. Plus, the Furniture sets won't fit. Again, that is a design choice and flaw IMO. Meaning, by simply making the box a bit deeper (say 1 inch) the furniture probably could have fit in a baggie and fit in the box easily, without the lid sitting too high up. If you painted these pieces, they could fit in these spaces and baggy as I describe without messing the paint jobs up. Of course, the other solution is to remove the black plastic insert. If that is the case and you use a foam insert or a Plano box. You could simply use such a box to separate and store your chits and plastic/resin. Even then, a deeper box would have been better for you the buyer/owner/player of this game. Yet, I would also then call that a waste of money spent on a black plastic insert people end up not using. If they ever do an expansion to this game, and another KS. Please offer, as an SG, a bigger box/plastic insert and re-offer the furniture sets with a plastic try you can fit all of the pieces into. Call it the limited edition box or something. Yet, I would call it the Deluxe Version of the game and just sell it in retail or on the Web-Store. Some people won't want that bling and extra stuff, and some will. If you print up copies, use the Winter Box cover, it is more 'white' than the normal dark and mostly black/gray cover and looks nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.