4 Posts

Eclipse» Forums » Rules

Subject: Ancient Cruiser (discovery tile) is found on a Black Hole hex rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
S S
Belarus
flag msg tools
What happens in case when you discover an Ancient Cruiser on a Black Hole hex? Since it neither 'moves to a BH hex' nor enter it (it's "placed to hex" as per rules), there is no trigger to roll a dice for it.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian C
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Kamerad wrote:
What happens in case when you discover an Ancient Cruiser on a Black Hole hex? Since it neither 'moves to a BH hex' nor enter it (it's "placed to hex" as per rules), there is no trigger to roll a dice for it.

Thanks!

I'd play it that the Ship(s) from the Discovery enter the Black Hole just as a Ship had moved in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Sheppard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've always found it a bit unclear if there's a difference between entering the black hole and entering the black hole hex.

Can a ship enter, or pass through, the black hole hex without having to stop and roll the dice an' all that?

I tend to feel that you should be able to pass through or stay in the hex, but any time you enter the hex you have to make the decision whether or not you are using hex's special ability.

I don't have the rules in front of me as I write this.

ZJ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radosław Michalak
Poland
Bytom
flag msg tools
Gaming is for having fun. Fun requires clear rules.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can't pass through black hole.
When you move through multiple hexes, you enter all of them. In other case the pinning wouldn't work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.