Subject: Wall tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn Sampo

Saint Augustine
Florida
msg tools
mb
Is there any quest in Act 1 where we use the wall tokens? I scanned the story book and didn't see where it's used.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Smith
United States
West Nyack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't have the Storybook here with me, but I'm pretty sure a couple of them are used in Scenario 2, at least. In that case, they just blocked off openings that went nowhere, so not really a big deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy dimichina

vancouver
Washington
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You use wall tokens in the 2nd quest and again in the 3rd. (just started the 3rd so don't know the rest as I don't want to see the layout or story until I have done it. )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Sampo

Saint Augustine
Florida
msg tools
mb
Okay we just finished prologue
I will keep an eye out for it when I reach second quest thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wsmithjr wrote:
Don't have the Storybook here with me, but I'm pretty sure a couple of them are used in Scenario 2, at least. In that case, they just blocked off openings that went nowhere, so not really a big deal.

Putting in spoiler tag just in case. The token is used in Scenario 2.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
In scenario two 18B is blocked off leading to 17B. It's a misprint in the storybook. The wall tile should be 17B instead of 18B. 18B is already in use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Smith
United States
West Nyack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm ... have scenario 2 set up on the table at home. Now I have to go check it as I don't recall noticing any issues.

Thanks for the heads up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also,

They're in scenario 5 too, if I remember correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Smith
United States
West Nyack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tthorn23 wrote:
Putting in spoiler tag just in case. The token is used in Scenario 2.

In scenario two 18B is blocked off leading to 17B. It's a misprint in the storybook. The wall tile should be 17B instead of 18B. 18B is already in use.

OK, I checked this out but am not understanding what should be going on here.

I the Storybook, I see the 18B tile listed both right-side up and upside-down. Obviously, it can't be oriented both ways, but if you go by the hole on the right side of 18B, it should be placed right-side up (according to the ID). Where does 17B come into the picture? I don't see 18B being used anywhere else.

I'm really confused. Where is the errata listed? Perhaps that will clarify things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.