Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Samo Oleami
Slovenia
Ljubljana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Played a game couple days ago and one rule made no sense... when I checked BGG to clarify I only encountered more confusion with multiple alternate rules seems to be in existence.

So, I'd like to know what is correct, and if not that, at least what makes sense.

1. Which columns can you move?
- US edition says your own colour columns
- DE editions says any colour columns

This matters because...

2. How building a floor works at all?
- DE edition says - the objector proves that they can move A COLUMN to the highest level, then they have to remove THAT column.
-- A more reasonable interpretation would be that the objector must prove they can move a column of the person suggesting a new level.
- US edition says - if objector moves a column (of ANY colour) to the upper floor they can then remove ANY column from the game.

This is all weird - if I have all my columns on my topmost level (other than those which are not moveable) and can move only my own colour, then ... how do I place the new floor? US rules would make sense only if the player has to prove they can move one of MY columns to upper floor.

these two issues are the most confusing

additional unclear cases:

3. Set up.
In both US and DE editions we place columns on the ground level, place the first floor over them and only then roll for the colours
- Somebody suggested an alternative set up with first choosing colours, then setting up the columns on the base board with the last player then placing the first floor.

4. Score.
It's a sum of all columns on the top level, right?
(US rules have a weird wording).

thanks, seems an interesting game, but er, I'd like to play it, please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this help?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samo Oleami
Slovenia
Ljubljana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zombiegod wrote:

kiss

Thanks a bunch!
There's so much different information on this game it's hard to find the correct one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.