Subject: Questions on Picket's intercept and redshirt dice rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
George Aristides
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering regarding the (not often used) Protector skill tree for Picket.

1) Does the selected gearloc need to be Adjacent to Picket?

2) If a ranged enemy would attack the selected gearloc, presumably it would attack Picket instead. But what if the enemy is melee, and its nearest gearloc is the selected Gearloc.
- Would it move towards Picket instead?
- Would it move towards Picket if it can reach him, otherwise attack the selected Gearloc?
- Do the protector skills only work if a melee baddie is adjacent to both the selected Gearloc and Picket?
- Or, does the melee baddie activate exactly as he would normally, and try to attack the selected gearloc, only for the attack to instead affect Picket (even if he is not adjacent to the baddie).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Anderson
United States
Sundance
Wyoming
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The way I understand it the answers are:

1) No, target gearlock can be anywhere.

2) The fourth option. The baddie attacks the protected gearlock like normal, and then Picket takes the hit. That happens regardless of where Picket is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Aristides
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mja4430 wrote:
The way I understand it the answers are:

1) No, target gearlock can be anywhere.

2) The fourth option. The baddie attacks the protected gearlock like normal, and then Picket takes the hit. That happens regardless of where Picket is.

Thanks. That was my feeling as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.