Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael van den Beld
Netherlands
Heemstede
Noord-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a question regarding the grand tour rules. Between stages you discard exhaustion cards rounded down.

What happens with exhaustion cards played during the round are these instantly discarded or do you count these combined with the ones left in your hand at the end of the stage? And then discard half of them?

Or do you just count the exhaustion cards left in your deck? and discard half of these?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met
mbmbmbmbmb
Mvdbeld wrote:
Or do you just count the exhaustion cards left in your deck? and discard half of these?

This.

The ones played during the round are gone for good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asger Harding Granerud
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Early Flamme Rouge prototype
mbmbmbmbmb
What Martin said

Asger
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm assuming the OP is not talking about the official rules but a variant where a certain level of exhaustion remains from play to play to simulate how riders get tired over the course of a grand tour like the Tour de France.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met
mbmbmbmbmb
thorphin wrote:
I'm assuming the OP is not talking about the official rules but a variant where a certain level of exhaustion remains from play to play to simulate how riders get tired over the course of a grand tour like the Tour de France.

It's an official variant posted by the designers:

Grand Tour Rules - Print & Play
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Keane
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmb
qwertymartin wrote:
thorphin wrote:

It's an official variant posted by the designers:

Grand Tour Rules - Print & Play

And I believe it is in the rules for the Peloton expansion. I don't consider Grand Tour a variant - it's like the long vs short game in a Euro.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My mistake! Thanks for the link to the PNP. And thanks Asger! Your game is loads of fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.