Subject: On Sale unitl Sunday rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just notice CSI has on sale until this Sunday. - For those on the fence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Panting
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Mine is on the way. I can't wait to play it. It will be my first COIN game. I was going to wait for the Falling Sky reprint but this sale pushed it over the edge.
I have started listening to the audiobook 1776 a few weeks ago at work so that has me even more excite to try it out as well
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff H
United States
South Lyon
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LOD was my first COIN too and took a bit to wrap my brain around it but these forums were a big help. Still not sure I have it 100% correct yet but a great system. So much so I just picked up ADP and did P500 for FITL. The solo system is great but I can imagine face to face is where it really excels.

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Avery
Canada
Kamloops
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bpanting wrote:
Mine is on the way. I can't wait to play it. It will be my first COIN game. I was going to wait for the Falling Sky reprint but this sale pushed it over the edge.
I have started listening to the audiobook 1776 a few weeks ago at work so that has me even more excite to try it out as well

Let me know if I can be any help in learning. I would say that LoD is low on the list of historical interest for me (Western Canadian), but I think it is a superb COIN!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Goulette
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LoD is an amazing, unbelievable, beautiful, game.

But I feel that 4 players is where this game is going to really shine because of the way in which the factions interact, partner up, etc. Bots make more sense in Cuba Libre and/or Falling Sky. Alas, it is hard to find 3 other COIN players and the time to get into LoD.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wamba the Fool
United States
flag msg tools
Cabalist 'til death!
badge
Cabalist 'til death!
mbmbmbmbmb
anaturalharmonic wrote:
LoD is an amazing, unbelievable, beautiful, game.

But I feel that 4 players is where this game is going to really shine because of the way in which the factions interact, partner up, etc. Bots make more sense in Cuba Libre and/or Falling Sky. Alas, it is hard to find 3 other COIN players and the time to get into LoD.

If you only have 2p for LoD but still want some of that fun ally-tension, you can always play both on the same side and let the bots take the other side. It's definitely not as good as 4p - but any LoD is better than no LoD!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.