Subject: What and when? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil Jurney
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I thought there were going to be 2 expansions to this every year. Are there plans for another expansion this year? If so when is it slated for and what might we expect?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Duby
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
mbmbmbmbmb
There's supposed to be a "stand-alone" expansion and a regular expansion this year. No firm dates were announced, but I am sure there will be some info an Gen Con.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Casper
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MajorOracle wrote:
There's supposed to be a "stand-alone" expansion and a regular expansion this year. No firm dates were announced, but I am sure there will be some info an Gen Con.

I was just thinking about this because I was sure they said "for release at Gen Con" so I'm really hopeful for an Apple type announcement of here it is and now you can buy one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Rademaker
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Flipships was announced in Feb/March and is releasing at Gen Con, I think?

And Flatlines went from announced to released in less than six months too.

I have faith in their timing and communication if they can't make it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Gingras
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
UnlivedPhalanx wrote:
MajorOracle wrote:

I was just thinking about this because I was sure they said "for release at Gen Con" so I'm really hopeful for an Apple type announcement of here it is and now you can buy one.

After watching the Man VS Meeple video about Renegade, she kind of made it sound that way. I wouldn't be surprised with the "Apple" reveal approach either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.