Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please forgive me if these have been asked before, I searched quite a bit and didn't see them:

I noticed two characters have "Gaspipe" as a starting item. However, I only see one "Gaspipe" in the weapons deck?

In the 13 days of Christmas scenario, the limit is four slashers, but I only have three minis. Am I somehow missing one?

What's the purpose of the 3D doors? To replace the tokens once they are opened?

What the hell does Grandma Bates have to do with medical marijuana and Chili Con Carne?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lex Talionis
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
3D doors are an esthetic bonus, I place them on the board at the beginning of the game and I pick up a door token in a cup when I try to open one of them. If it's locked I replace the 3D door with the token on the board, if it's open I put it back in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lex Talionis
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Q)Had a game with the characters: Dayle Walker and Helena Swann. They both get the "gaspipe" as starting equipment, but we only found one "gaspipe" equipment card?!
A)One character gets a gaspipe and the other one gets a random weapon

Q) scenario "13th Day Of Christmas" states that there can be a maximum of 4 Slashers. However the game comes with only 3 Slasher minis.
A) There can be 3 slashers on the board and do not spawn additional ones after exorcising 2 haunted places if there are 2 or more on the board (if there is one or none then spawn him normally).

From the FAQ : https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1660893/lobotomy-faqs-rules...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian K
Germany
Mülheim an der Ruhr
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Regarding your question about grandma bates' abilities:

My guess is that the chilli is a reference to the setting of the movie psycho. Because it happens in Arizona and chilli is a stereotypical food in the south of the USA.

The medical marihuana could be a reference to her age. Some afflictions that come with old age can be treated with marihuana.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.