Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Todd
United Kingdom
Manchester
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Portal Games are now doing a bundle of promos for the game with free shipping in July.

It's $40 for 12 promos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
New Zealand
Whangarei
Northland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
luckyjim wrote:
Portal Games are now doing a bundle of promos for the game with free shipping in July.

It's $40 for 12 promos.

I must have completed my order just before this became available. shake

I've sent portal games an email to see if I could "upgrade" and pay the difference as it looks like it hasn't shipped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raphael Pigulla
Germany
Feldkirchen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If only they had those in German as well :-(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple

Harjumaa
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the important question though:

Are they FINALLY upgraded for 2nd Edition artwork and other fixes? Because if they are 1st Edition Promos I would NOT recommend them! The artwork differences and iconography adds more confusion than anything.

Is there any news from Portal that these are actually second-edition-ready? I doubt it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bret Hekking
United States
Acton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got the Z-Man 2nd edition (I think) and bought many of the expansions direct from Portal, including wooden pieces, new scenarios, extra cards, etc.

Is there any material reason to upgrade to the Portal edition? Maybe the board is updated (I seem to recall some slight changes to some of the tracks)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've ordered the bundle, but have received no notification beyond the order confirmation that popped up at the time of my order. To those who've ordered directly from Portal before, do you receive notifications via email, such as shipping, tracking, etc? I had previously inquired about some of the promos (more than a week ago) and have yet to receive a reply. And when I filled out my info, my gmail address was not accepted until I placed "www." in front of it. Has anyone else run into this at their site?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
Slashdoctor wrote:
Here's the important question though:

Are they FINALLY upgraded for 2nd Edition artwork and other fixes? Because if they are 1st Edition Promos I would NOT recommend them! The artwork differences and iconography adds more confusion than anything.

Is there any news from Portal that these are actually second-edition-ready? I doubt it.

In seeking to get in touch with Portal, I saw that they are now instead advertising a special offer of the new edition of RC + all the aforementioned promos for a special price. However, I was unable to locate the new bundle in their store to see what that special price is.

Anyway, still waiting to hear from them about my purchase. Any [helpful] input from someone here (or anywhere) with experience dealing directly with Portal would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aiman RAZAK
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent them a message through Facebook yesterday evening, and they said they were facing some technical difficulties and had asked me to try and check again tomorrow (i.e. today).
Today, I checked the Portal shop again, but the bundle is now already unavailable and shoot them another PM,and they regretfully confirmed that it has indeed sold out yesterday during the glitch. cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So Facebook...foiled again! shake

...I'm not on Facebook arrrh

But I did contact them through [my] Pocketbook account. I figured that would merit a response...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Heard from Portal today. Sounds like things were glitchy when I ordered too. But they confirmed, so good to go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.