Fabien Conus
Switzerland
Geneva
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone,

Can anyone help me with this card ?

I don't understand what it means. Does it require three dice ? Or two ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Locke
United States
St. Paul
MN - Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Almighty Tallest
mbmbmbmbmb
While I've never misplayed this card, I did find the graphic design choice of making the center die box smaller than the outer ones...off putting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
12from1 wrote:
While I've never misplayed this card, I did find the graphic design choice of making the center die box smaller than the outer ones...off putting.

I've always found it a good visual reminder that the number of the middle die must be smaller than the outside dice. The two stacks that do similar things also work out. The dice must get bigger or smaller as you go up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Martin
United States
Belton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FabienC wrote:
Hello everyone,

So I got the game a few weeks ago, and I only got to play tonight. I LOVE this game, but I came to BGG specifically because of this very card. As far as I can tell on all other cards, actual spaces where you place dice are the (larger) same size as the dice, and when the icon is smaller, it’s for reference for a stack or pyramid. That leads me to think that I do NOT place a die in middle space, but then the card is confusing. Am I to understand that it actually does require 3 dice, and you place a die in the smaller/middle spot? (Ex. 3 > 1 < 6)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
jasonact wrote:
FabienC wrote:
Hello everyone,

So I got the game a few weeks ago, and I only got to play tonight. I LOVE this game, but I came to BGG specifically because of this very card. As far as I can tell on all other cards, actual spaces where you place dice are the (larger) same size as the dice, and when the icon is smaller, it’s for reference for a stack or pyramid. That leads me to think that I do NOT place a die in middle space, but then the card is confusing. Am I to understand that it actually does require 3 dice, and you place a die in the smaller/middle spot? (Ex. 3 > 1 < 6)

Yes, that's correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.