Subject: Missing parts?! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I got the chance to buy a second hand copy. I had a look at all the components and realized that some of the components are not available in a quantity the rule book describes. This means that I'm

1. missing two 'Installation' tokens. I have 13 (4 'Starbase Shields' and 8 'Outpost/Colony Shields' are available) but the rule book defines that there should be 15.

2. having one too much 'Away Team' token. I have four, the rule book defines three.

All other tokens are available in the count the rule book is describing. Therefore I would like to know if I have to less 'Installation' tokens (the one excess 'Away Team' token should not be a problem)? And if so, in what circumstances can it be a problem and is there a chance to get some replacements from somewhere (Don't know if Wizkids provides replacements after so much years)?

Thanks in advance...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Scholes
United Kingdom
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Wizkids have a 60 (or is it 90) day limit on replacement parts for new games, so I think you would be lucky to get anything out of them. I tried for some warped location cards in an expansion that I didn't open for 6 months without success. If it is just a few tokens why not just photocopy the ones you have, glue them to a bit of cardboard, and cut them out to create some extra copies. Providing that they aren't cloaking tokens they should work fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Horinek
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
Dan Dare, 1950
badge
Stairway scare, Dan Dare, who's there!
mbmbmbmbmb
I waited for about 7 months to get two tiles that were damaged. I kinda lost interest in the game in the meantime.
You don't have to worry about the tokens, you won't need that many anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.