Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey
United States
Grove City
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is the 3rd purple die misprinted ? It does not match the other 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems that there is another thread where this same question has ben raised. The answer is pending there as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
East Windsor
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For what it's worth, all of my purple dice have matching face with the re-roll on the "spoils" face.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My son just realised that one of our red dice is actually a purple die with red ink.

So, essentially we have one proper red die, one red die with symbols like purple die, and proper purple and white dice.

I have sent email to kickstarter@indieboardsandcards.com, hopefully they can send me one red die.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Marshall
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received my game and checked the dice: all look ok. You must have gotten a factory error. Hopefully they'll take care of you quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James R. Gracen
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
queerchameleon wrote:
Is the 3rd purple die misprinted ? It does not match the other 2.

martimer wrote:
It seems that there is another thread where this same question has ben raised. The answer is pending there as well.

There was another thread, not necessarily about the dice, but the dice question does get raised there. I just looked at my dice, found them to all be correct, and listed the die sides by die color in that thread. Here it is:

Misprint/Error on Faction Board
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael T.
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TedMarshall wrote:
Just received my game and checked the dice: all look ok. You must have gotten a factory error. Hopefully they'll take care of you quickly.

I too have an purple die which is in fact a white die. Will contact support.

Edit: contacted them as advised in one of the last updates on KS and got an answer just some hours late. Nice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael T.
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Von Strubel wrote:

I too have an purple die which is in fact a white die. Will contact support.

Edit: contacted them as advised in one of the last updates on KS and got an answer just some hours late. Nice!

Update: received my correct purple die today (Berlin Germany). Happy with the service.thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.