John Gentry
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
If a game is good enough, it will come back in print. -Vasels Law
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am so looking forward to this game. Hero Pledge!

Did they really use the comic sans'ish font for the character names on the board?!?!

I'm curious if that is final "font" artwork.

Everything else is, of course, beautiful and professional.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
No, a more or less standard font is used, all capitalized, so harder to figure out the font. Looks ok, don't worry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Dutrait
South Korea
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Comic Sans font... ah ah ah...
On the very first online image of the board it was an early graphic design proto with a script font, just to try...
And I reworked all fonts and designs for more coherence and cohesion (numbers on cards, on dice, names, etc). The final font for the characters names is Lemon Milk (https://www.dafont.com/fr/lemon-milk.font), nice and clean one ^^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gentry
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
If a game is good enough, it will come back in print. -Vasels Law
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vdutrait wrote:
Comic Sans font... ah ah ah...
On the very first online image of the board it was an early graphic design proto with a script font, just to try...
And I reworked all fonts and designs for more coherence and cohesion (numbers on cards, on dice, names, etc). The final font for the characters names is Lemon Milk (https://www.dafont.com/fr/lemon-milk.font), nice and clean one ^^

I think I was referring to font that was advertised during the KS campaign, yes the script font.

I noticed a different one once I saw final production, and the Lemon Milk looks sleek and original.

Looks awesome Vincent! Can't wait for HERO pledge with additional artwork!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.