United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
Little Englander
mbmbmbmbmb
Sons of Anarchy: Men of Mayhem

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Battlefront-Miniatures-SOA001-Sons-...

https://www.buysend.com/Product/226351/sons-of-anarchy

Quidco offers a 15% cashback at buysend. Use 23JUL coupon for 10% discount in the buysend basket.
Might get it down to about £13 delivered

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yetijoe UK
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine with two clubhouse expansions that fit in the main box from buysend. The market card missing from core game but each expansion had the them so happy. Great deal for a fun themed game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maximus
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
While we all have our own tales of woe from different retailers, the only boardgame retailer i would stay well away from is Buysend.

Basically ordered something, they advised it had been sent, nothing arrived, they then said they sent another order out, nothing arrived.

Then refundunded me without the slightest question, which leads me to believe that at no point did they even attempt to actually send my games out.

I do not have any issues with mail from any other company.

Good deal if you can actually manage to get them to post it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yetijoe UK
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see various comments about that and may have been lucky. I also got the Firefly expansions from them and all arrived okay. Sometimes even good companies mess up and sure there are examples of that too. Caveat Emptor in all things, but worked for me, fast delivery and well packed. Annoyed I paid full for the Spartacus expansions! Hey ho.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.