Vikings Gone Wild» Forums » General

Subject: New rulesset rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Hofland
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mb
Hi there. When the game was released with the KS there was some disucssion on variant rules to make the game more 'interactive'. For instance you each played a card in turn in order to prevent the 'last defense card in hand' dilema.

At the time I got the impression the creater was working on a variant/new rule set and liked the ideas. Is this variant still in the works or has it been published already in a new ruleset? Will we ever see an official variant for the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
v b
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it's coming with the expansion on KS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Vergonjeanne
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jotun wrote:
Hi there. When the game was released with the KS there was some disucssion on variant rules to make the game more 'interactive'. For instance you each played a card in turn in order to prevent the 'last defense card in hand' dilema.

At the time I got the impression the creater was working on a variant/new rule set and liked the ideas. Is this variant still in the works or has it been published already in a new ruleset? Will we ever see an official variant for the game?

We will share this very soon.
A couple more play-test hopefully this week will make sure this is sold.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.