Far East War 1592» Forums » Rules

Subject: General Non-gae rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Szabolcs Lang
Hungary
flag msg tools
My question is basicly: What?!

Will somebody please explain to me how this General works?
(which legion is "this legion"?)

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Mann
South Korea
Seoul
Seoul Teukbyeol-si
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When Non-gae attacks a General who is male (Generals who are NOT Tachibana Ginchiyo or Hatsume), then you put the special provoke token on this General. (Take it off of any General which Non-gae attacked before.)

The provoked General is now fixated on Non-gae and cannot leave the board.

If the Japanese player performs a Move/Battle Action, then before the player takes that action he/she must attack Non-gae with the provoked General without support if it is possible, paying the costs.

When the Japanese player finishes attacking Non-gae, the provoked General's legion and Non-gae's legion ("this legion") will not be in any more fights during the Japanese player's current Battle action because of course they already fought this round.

When Non-gae dies, whichever General that currently has her Provoke Token takes 2 damage, which could be thematically weird if Non-gae is not adjacent to her target. Kinda hard to pull a guy down a cliff with you when he's several provinces away.

It doesn't say so, but I would imagine that if the General survives Non-gae's death, then the Provoke Token would be removed and the General could now be withdrawn or replaced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Szabolcs Lang
Hungary
flag msg tools
Now I get it.
This was very helpful.
Thanks a lot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.