Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesper A
Denmark
Frederikshavn
na
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We just finished the scenario, but had to cheat with the code for part 2.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
We dialed the number for the answering machine, but the number didn’t work, a voice told us

We found the walkthough in another language, and it seems we solved the puzzle the correct way. Is it just us, or is the
american telephone number
not working?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah ...
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As of May 31st ... when I did Nuclear Countdown with a group the phone number worked ... but I guess I have no idea if it's still working

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Ober
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I just played on Friday, July 21st, and the phone number worked for us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Hay
United States
Owensboro
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same problem. You are correct - the decoder is malfunctioning. I double checked with the official walkthrough, and my group got both Parts 2 and 3 correct even though the decoder was buzzing us as wrong.

The phone number was perfectly adequate in providing the code... The decoder just wouldn't accept it as it should.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Milton
United States
Prior Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did this last night with no issues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
New Zealand
Whangarei
Northland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the number work last time we played; however my brother and his wife were just going through it and the American number wasn't working. Can anyone confirm if it still works?

Edit: It worked through Skype. Last time we used a phone which did work but didn't this time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.