Hide
6 Posts

Champions of Midgard» Forums » Rules

Subject: Gossip Market Stall What Does it do? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
thomas wall
msg tools
I could not find an explanation in any of the rules to how the gossip market stall worked. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Smith
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had to find it on the Kickstarter page it allows you to take a blame from the general supply and give it to one player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thomas wall
msg tools
Ok cool. Thanks for the quick reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Cornejo
United States
Orange
Ca
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules say on Page 4 that "The New Permanent Market tile can accomadate any number of workers. When you place a worker here, take 1 Blame and 1 other resource of your choice from the supply".

You dont give the blame to another player. You keep it yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Reissmann
United States
Wausau
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sebathius wrote:
The rules say on Page 4 that "The New Permanent Market tile can accomadate any number of workers. When you place a worker here, take 1 Blame and 1 other resource of your choice from the supply".

You dont give the blame to another player. You keep it yourself.
That's a different thing. The Permanent Market tile is the Beggar spot. This thread is about the Gossip tile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Cornejo
United States
Orange
Ca
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, my bad. I read it at 5am and had not had a chance to get some coffee in me rofl.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.