Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
suPUR DUEper
United States
Villa Hills
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Makes a difference during ambushes (both for the number of units modifier and casualties).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Tewksbury
United States
Fitchburg
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TedW wrote:
Makes a difference during ambushes (both for the number of units modifier and casualties).

My (brief) experience in playing is that units can move in stacks and pick up non-moving units along the way. Important for the US/Allied player to not get hosed completely when running into an ambush.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Lawson
United States
Rutland
Vermont
flag msg tools
Boston Redsox
badge
New England Patriots!
mbmbmbmbmb
Its been awhile since I looked this up and don't recall exactly where I found it. I was wondering the same thing per ambushes. I found mention of moving stacks so I played that you can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
suPUR DUEper
United States
Villa Hills
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the closest we could come to a ruling was an indirect reference in 20.5. "....any Allied units that survive the ambush.... may continue moving.". I admit, a rather shaky reference but the plural "units" led us to conclude that you could move stacks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.