Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Weinfurther
United States
West Bloomfield
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In Mission 0, what happens when you draw a double spawn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
elmonty wrote:

When you are spawning (regardless of it's a building or Zombie Phase spawn) , if you draw a Double Spawn in the last Zone of the sequence, you resolve that card in the first Zone of the sequence and thus draw two more cards for the first Zone.

In the case there is only one Zone in the sequence, it is both the first and last Zone, so a Double Spawn drawn there will cause two more cards to be drawn there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SHAWN HUMPHREY
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
elmonty wrote:

In Mission 0, there are two spawn points on the board, just one of them doesn't activate until you claim the green objective. In my group, we simplify things. Spawn points are resolved in clockwise order starting from the one nearest player 1. If you get a double spawn on the final spawn point, simply discard the card and move on. We've also houseruled getting rid of spawn points. The first is Dragon Fire. If it can get rid of an abomination, it can get rid of spawn points as far as we're concerned. The second is if you can take out spawned zombies before they move off of the spawn point, you can remove the spawn point. And of course, taking out a Necro does it as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Digitarii wrote:
[q="elmonty"]In my group, we simplify things. Spawn points are resolved in clockwise order starting from the one nearest player 1. If you get a double spawn on the final spawn point, simply discard the card and move on. We've also houseruled getting rid of spawn points. The first is Dragon Fire. If it can get rid of an abomination, it can get rid of spawn points as far as we're concerned. The second is if you can take out spawned zombies before they move off of the spawn point, you can remove the spawn point. And of course, taking out a Necro does it as well.

That sounds a bit too easy. I love/hate drawing a double spawn card as the last card. It keeps things interesting.

Removing spawn points with dragon fire also seems broken especially with the Chaos Longbow. What happens if I remove every single spawn point with Silas?

And taking out spawned zombies is pretty easy if you camp on spawn zones.

I don't think I like any of those rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.