Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Delve» Forums » Rules

Subject: When a player completed a room which only contains the other players. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
CK Tsang
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
For example, I placed a map tile to complete a room which I am the only one in the room. However, that tile also completed another room which only have the other players. I think that the other players also have to resolve that room, but who will be the initiator in that fight?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Little
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Players take turns resolving the room in turn order.

The active player decides which room resolves first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CK Tsang
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
nicklittle wrote:
Players take turns resolving the room in turn order.

The active player decides which room resolves first.

Thanks for your quick reply.

Let me show my understanding. Please tell me if I am wrong. (Assume the turn sequence is A>B>C)If Player A is the active player, he placed a map tile to complete a room which only have Player B and C in that room. The resolve action should be taken in Player's B turn but not in the active Player A's turn since Player A does not have any delvers in that room, and Player B would have tiebreak advantage in that fight with Player C.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Little
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
During your turn, each room that was completed must be resolved.

You pick the order the rooms are resolved. If you are not in the room, the player in turn order that is in the room will roll dice first.

In your scenario, when you pick the room with just B and C in it to resolve. B will roll first and have the tiebreaker advantage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.