Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Tudisco
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Do the rules mean to imply that you have to go Card 1, then 2, then 3? Or is it more like a 'streak', where if player A fills an order, then B fills one, they get the ruby?

Despite the English translation being very spotty, this seems like it's got some potential.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Pressler
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
OMG! Overtext! How long have I been sleeping?! OVERTEXT! Also, I'm a DESIGNER now?! Sweet! OVERTEXXXXXXT!
badge
HO HO HO! Give me some money!
mbmbmbmbmb
Way late reply, but I only recently got the game. I am quite sure that you need only a "streak" of completions, and that the specific order or positions of the cards that you fulfill is irrelevant. (Like, in your example, B would get a ruby. If player C completed a third card, they would also get a ruby.)

Even with that, getting a streak of completions is difficult, and obtaining rubies for the special cards is vital, especially the increased number of playable cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.