5 Posts

Rune Age» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for Oath and Anvil rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jayson Deare
Canada
flag msg tools
Anyone have an idea of where I could find Oath and Anvil in English at a reasonable Price I manager to find a copy in French but I would like to have the game all in one language. Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emanuel Fratila
Romania
Timisoara
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a shop from Romania that have in stock (I hope) the expansion in english.
You can give them an email and ask if they are willing to ship the game to Canada, maybe you're in luck.

https://www.lexshop.ro/board-games/rune-age-oath-and-anvil-e...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diana craciun
Canada
Ajax
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is Rune Age + expansion right here at BGG marketplace.
Just go to Rune Age: Oath and Anvil and scroll down and look for the Canadian flag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jayson Deare
Canada
flag msg tools
Thanks for the info I did see the game listed here I bought the base new sealed before I saw the copy used with the expansion. I will try contacting that store in Romania first and see what I decided thanks for the quick replies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jayson Deare
Canada
flag msg tools
Cast the net wider on a sleepless night thanks to the idea posted and was able to order a copy las nitgh for a good price just waiting for it to ship now with the main game looking forward to playing those game! Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.