Christopher Yaure
United States
Plymouth Meeting
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Statalyzer wrote:
Quote:
Stayed in a 3-bedroom condo with access to pool and hot tub. As my son said when he stepped into the condo, it was "gorgeous". No comparison needed to a prior facility

Granted, that's an offsite location, of which there are nice ones in Lancaster also.

It was a Seven Springs condo, although you might consider it "off-site" because it was not physically connected to the hotel and convention center.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank McNally
United States
Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I happened to ride the shuttle around this year for an alternate way to the top of the alpine slide, and got a pretty good tour as a result. I was surprised to see just how big of an operation the resort is. the facilities/maintenance building was rather extensive, they appeared to have what looked like an automobile inspection station there (state sticker).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Brosius
United States
Needham Heights
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
actuaryesquire wrote:
It was a Seven Springs condo, although you might consider it "off-site" because it was not physically connected to the hotel and convention center.

Also, Seven Springs built it and manages the rental business (including doing maintenance and providing towels and linens,) though the units are mostly owned by private parties (who get a cut of the rent.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Yope
United States
Saint Clair
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is quite clear that Festival is a storage area that was remodeled into an exhibit hall. Check the plumbing in the bathrooms as a give away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.