Hide
5 Posts

Urbion» Forums » General

Subject: Few copies of equilibrium on Amazon.co.uk rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
wesley bishop
msg tools
Morning all, for those who are looking, there are a handful of copies of the filosofia first edition of equilibrium that have popped up on amazon.co.uk this morning priced around £20 including shipping.

I have no idea if these are english versions but it appears language independant from what I have seen, will update if/when my copy arrives.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Vass
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
the game itself is language independent, I got a french version that another user posted on here a month or two ago and printed out the english rules pdf on the site.
thanks for the heads up! I love this game, I hope more people get to pick up a copy thanks to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wesley bishop
msg tools
Quick update, game arrived from france this morning, box is the filosofia version but is urbion not equalibrion. Instructions are in french only.

Now I finally have a copy, I shall await the inevitable announcement of the second edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hitt
United States
Surfside
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whoop whoop! Got me one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefanie Linder
msg tools
Please excuse my english, it's not my first language.

Just yesterday I finally got me a copy of Urbion. Already played it a few rounds. It's really fun. I believe that one will see a lot of play from me.

I actually bought it on the french amazon site. Thats very comfortably if you use the amazon app.

The rules are in French.

And there are still copies left!!!

Now I only need to get the promo-cards from Onirim and Sylvion and the Oniverse will be complete. ('Till the 2nd Edition of Urbion whistle )

Does anyone know if they will be available at the Spiel Essen '17?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.