Canada
Sparta
ON
flag msg tools
adamthyssen.com
badge
adamthyssen.com
mbmbmbmbmb
CLOSED [CAN/US] Auction - It's Culling in July!

Ends tonight!

The preorders and kickstarters are on their way! The time has come once again to look critically at my shelves and see what space can be created. Please help me find these great games some new homes.

Details:

d10-1 Auction will end at or around 10pm on the evening of July, 25th. All bids will have a 30 minute grace period from the last posted bid before the item fully closes.

d10-2 All games come from a smoke-free, but pet-friendly home. Condition will be stated in the item listing.

d10-3 I will ship to Canada and the US from postal code N0L 2H0 (Sparta, Ontario) using Canada Post. The cost of shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer. I am happy to provide shipping estimates based on the calculator on canadapost.ca. Local pickup is welcome if you are in the London/St. Thomas area. Worldwide shipping is also a possibility - but please be aware that I will require the purchase of insurance, and shipping these games across the globe may be pricey... Having said that, if you are content with the cost, then so am I.

d10-4 Items have a soft reserve listed. Bids lower than the soft reserve are welcome, but I reserve the right not to sell if it is not exceeded.

d10-5 I reserve the right to remove any items before the end of the auction.

d10-6 All bids must be in whole dollar amounts. All prices are listed, and payment is expected, in CAD. For my American friends, the exchange rate as of the date of this posting is approx $1CAD = ~$0.78USD.

d10-7 All sales must be paid through PayPal, and will be arranged through the marketplace, so BGG receives its 3% commission. Payments are expected within 2 business days of close of auction. All items will ship within 1 business day of receipt of payment.

Highlights:
Agility
Arkham Horror: The Card Game – Carnevale of Horrors: Scenario Pack
Barcelona: The Rose of Fire
The Bottle Imp
Carcassonne: Star Wars
Dead of Winter: A Crossroads Game
Far Space Foundry
Freedom: The Underground Railroad
The Great Zimbabwe
Key to the City: London
The King of Frontier
Liberté
Mage Wars
Neptun
The Oracle of Delphi
Pandemic: The Cure
Sekigahara: The Unification of Japan
Singapore
Small City
Solarius Mission
Struggle of Empires
Time 'n' Space
Triumph & Tragedy
Vinhos Deluxe Edition

Thanks for looking!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.