Popular Tags: [View All]
Ralph Tricoche
United States
Bronx
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So i bought the base set and it comes with only 4 heroes. Can i buy more and if i can which ones are best?
i bought more dice, so im good there.
What else i need to make this great game awesome?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BIgLatinDude wrote:
So i bought the base set and it comes with only 4 heroes. Can i buy more and if i can which ones are best?

Well, for more heroes, there is currently the Nordheim expansion which gives you 1 new hero plus more maps, scenarios, and enemies. In a few weeks the Stygia expansion comes out, which will give you another new hero, plus more maps, scenarios, and enemies. In a few months, Khitai comes out, which gives even more new maps, scenarios, enemies, and a new hero.

For a small box expansion, there is the Yogah of Yag hero. There are scenarios to use him on Asmodee and Monolith's website. One of the scenarios might require you get the Kushite Witch Hunters as well.

You can get Nordheim, Yogah of Yag, and the Witch Hunters now and preorder Stygia from Miniature Market, Cool Stuff, Inc., Cardhaus, or any good game store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Tricoche
United States
Bronx
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was about to ask where to buy these games cause amazon doesnt really carry nome of the omes you mentioned. The big expansions. Thats what i want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BIgLatinDude wrote:
I was about to ask where to buy these games cause amazon doesnt really carry nome of the omes you mentioned. The big expansions. Thats what i want.

Here's two:

https://www.miniaturemarket.com/searchresults?q=conan

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/main_search.php?pa=searchOnName&...

And look!! Cool Stuff now has KHITAI for preorder! It says it's coming in October!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
BIgLatinDude wrote:

Don't forget that the game, as written, includes no rules for swapping out heroes in scenarios. You have to come up with those guidelines yourself. As a result, it's not as simple as getting new heroes and using them. The scenarios for the base game were written only for the heroes in the base box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C B
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
flying
badge
dutchman
mbmbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:
Don't forget that the game, as written, includes no rules for swapping out heroes in scenarios. You have to come up with those guidelines yourself. As a result, it's not as simple as getting new heroes and using them. The scenarios for the base game were written only for the heroes in the base box.

To the OP, I wouldn't worry about the lack of a "system" for swapping heroes. There have been plenty of people writing in to these forums saying that as long as you swap the hero out for another with the scenario's key skill you're fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agree, use reasonable judgement: the dice themselves affect balance more than some would admit, just consider character skills when selecting. The important thing is to share your discoveries. Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.