Cthulhu Wars» Forums » General

Subject: High Priest loyalty card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hector-Xavier de Lastic
Greece
flag msg tools
Greetings!

I wish to print the Unique High Priests in order to use them in games, but I noticed that the file does not contain a "generic" High Priest image.

I want to print them on both sides, so that one side will be the "generic" High Priest and the other side of each card will be a Unique High Priest.

So, does anyone have a good quality image of the "generic" High Priest card? It would be really appreciated if you could send or upload it! Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Johnson
msg tools
Where are you getting them printed and did you ever get the generic image?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector-Xavier de Lastic
Greece
flag msg tools
Well, there is a local printing store I usually use for game components, which does a really good job, but if you do not find yourself in Athens, this cannot really help - just know that you do not need anything more fanciful than a store which can print with good quality on 300g paper!

As for the generic High Priest image, paddirn took the liberty of recreating it.

So here it is, for others that want to print their own Unique High Priests

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Lanrezac
France
Chatou
Yvelines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the generic one but in French

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.