Steve Bruce
United States
Noblesville
IN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Hello all

This us my first time doing any of the True Dungeon events and I was really excited at signing up for The Moongate Maze (combat-oriented) and Dancing Among Stones (combat-oriented) in time to get spots!

Unfortunetly I just fractured my patella and broke my left foot which my doctor says I will be in a wheelchair for 2 months minimum. Given I will still be in a wheelchair when Gencon starts should I keep my True Dungeon events or get refunds and book other events ? I don't want slow a whole group down since I'm flying solo and I don't know if the events are handicap ready.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is possible to get a wheelchair and/or scooter into the areas, but be careful of tight squeezes. Your main concern will be to quickly being able to slide your combat puck with everyone else and vacate the throw area so the next person can also slide.

Be careful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.