Kevin Garnica
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I don't have time to sift through 200+ threads, but are they played face up from the get go, or do you play them face down and then reveal them and resolve them when the time comes? The rules appear silent on this. Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juha Kettunen
Finland
Joensuu
flag msg tools
TRIGGERED!
badge
Cry me a river, snowflake.
mbmbmbmbmb
pacman88k wrote:
Sorry, I don't have time to sift through 200+ threads, but are they played face up from the get go, or do you play them face down and then reveal them and resolve them when the time comes? The rules appear silent on this. Thanks in advance!

Face up. When you play a card as an event (persistent or otherwise), you read it and implement it (possibly later, such as in the case of a debate event etc.). Not possible face down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Garnica
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zelroy wrote:
pacman88k wrote:

Face up. When you play a card as an event (persistent or otherwise), you read it and implement it (possibly later, such as in the case of a debate event etc.). Not possible face down.

Makes sense. I only ask because the ones that resolve later could only show the top card or no card at all. I guess one can look through them at any time to remind themselves what's coming up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.