Secrets of the Lost Tomb» Forums » Rules

Subject: some questions.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nik Verheyen
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
1) If I play solo with 3 characters they each get 4 actions. In a scenario a 4th member shows up, do I remove 1 action per character so everyone has 3?

2) if I have for example "afraid" status and I am instructed to take "fearless", do I have both status effects or do I have to turn over the "afraid" card?

3) in solo play with 3 characters: if someone has "targeted" and another one has to take the same status. do I exchange the card to that character or do they both have that status. If yes who is to be pursued by the monsters?

thx in advance

Nik

btw: stil love this game a lot kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
West Orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nik verheyen wrote:
1) If I play solo with 3 characters they each get 4 actions. In a scenario a 4th member shows up, do I remove 1 action per character so everyone has 3?

Yes that works!

2) if I have for example "afraid" status and I am instructed to take "fearless", do I have both status effects or do I have to turn over the "afraid" card?

Easiest thing to do for that is to simply make Fearless REMOVE the Afraid Status and discard both so you dont have to keep track of either anymore

3) in solo play with 3 characters: if someone has "targeted" and another one has to take the same status. do I exchange the card to that character or do they both have that status. If yes who is to be pursued by the monsters?

If two adventurers have targeted, you need to check the distance from monster to them, then the monster will move to the nearest Targeted player. If equal, players choice.

thx in advance

Nik

btw: stil love this game a lot kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nik Verheyen
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Nice Chris!
Second answer i never saw it that way.

Thx Nik
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.