Subject: Game Component List rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Johnson
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
Does anyone have a list of components of what all comes with the game? I checked my version with the list on the kickstarter page and the number of cards don't match with the base game. I also don't have map cards and a lower amount of resident, visitor cards, and location cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The map cards are specific exploration cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Johnson
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
I see. I received those . I was just curious if they may have changed the number of cards from the image on the kickstarter with the actual amount from the product received. Anyone able to double check their number of items from the kickstarter image with the actual game to see if they match up?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasenko Pasic
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Sarajevo
flag msg tools
Live long and prosper.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gigglestick90 wrote:
I see. I received those . I was just curious if they may have changed the number of cards from the image on the kickstarter with the actual amount from the product received. Anyone able to double check their number of items from the kickstarter image with the actual game to see if they match up?

Numbers don't match. But, on the last page of BOOK OF SCRIPTS there is List of components.
I was on the same boat, but than checked BoS, and realized that things have changed since KS campaign.
There are items that you have less of, and some you have more of. Check BoS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Martin
United States
East Lyme
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Never enough of these to go around...
badge
Never cut a deal with this guy...
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for this info Jasenko! I'm currently waiting patiently for my pledge to show up today! I'm very excited and the first thing I wanted to do is count the components.

You just made my job a lot easier! Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As Jasenko mentioned, the back of the script book has all the components listed. Also, the Stretch Goals book has an individual list of all the items that are for each stretch goal and most/all of the expansions.

If you got the scenarios expansion, each scenario sheet has a list of which components they use as well.

And be sure to check your miniatures to make sure they all match the cards, some people report getting doubles of one character, and no mini for another.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.