Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JS Bragg
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After this and Birds of Prey AND Confontations comes out...how many total cards will there be? (Kicks, Main Decks, Starters, etc?)

Need to buy new, matching sleeves. I had three decks-a self constructed Crisis, Competitive/Heroes vs Villains and Teen Titans each in their own sleeves and now will need one uniform, matching sleeve set and want to know how many I should buy.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
It's going to be painful...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grarrrg Grarrrgowski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone else might take the time to do you an exact, but here's a solid estimate.
DISCLAIMER: All numbers approximate, I did not take the time to look anything up.

Any base set:
115 main
16 kicks
20 weakness
12 supervillain
52 starters
= 215-ish
Four base sets = 860 (600 if you only sleeve up one set of kick/weakness/starters)

Any Crisis:
35 main
15 supervillians
15 Crisis
=65-ish
Three crisis sets= 200

Any crossover:
12 main
8 supervillains (except Watchmen, count that one for +20)
=20-ish
Six crossovers= 130

Promo cards add less than a dozen (most are superheroes anyway).

Not sure how many cards are in the multiverse, let's go with 30. And I've never taken a solid look at Rivals.
Looking at over 1250 to do the whole thing (plus whatever Rivals has).
EDIT:
Looked up Rivals > 98 cards (60 if you skip Kicks/starters/etc...)
Confrontations says 180 total, not sure on the Kick/starter breakdown. Based on the info, it looks like 4 players is the 'ideal' (picture of box has 2-5, but that could be a mock-up and the focus seems to be on 2v2 team game)

All together, for everything ever (til the end of the year anyway)
1500 card sleeves ought to cover it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JS Bragg
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.