Popular Tags: [View All]
alex williams
United States
Stamford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So,

I'm not sure if it says explicitly what do do on the first turn other than having Loki start the game. Then it describes how columns equal action points and what you can do with the points. Then it starts describing the 4 ways to spend action points in detail (draw a card, etc).

If I was a programmer, this game would start running and immediately end with the message "Loki Loses" because he starts his first turn with no cards on his side of the battlefield (satisfying one of the ending conditions).

~~~

What have you guys been doing on your first turns?
Any word about a rulebook misprint or from the designer?
Or, did I overlook something? (I would prefer not to assume what to do)

Thanks for your help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Vosper
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On page 3 under "The Battlefield" it states that each player selects 3 cards from the 9 they drew to place face down, one in each column. This happens before turn 1. Hope that helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alex williams
United States
Stamford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vosos102 wrote:
On page 3 under "The Battlefield" it states that each player selects 3 cards from the 9 they drew to place face down, one in each column. This happens before turn 1. Hope that helps!

And overlook I did. blush
Thank you very much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.