Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
27 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Vindication» Forums » General

Subject: Backer Appreciation Pajama Party - Ask Orange Nebula more important questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gavin Kenny
United Kingdom
Nr Godalming
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
So Marc and Lacey have announced on the Kickstarter that they will be hosting a Pajama Party to answer any more questions that backers still have about the game.

The exact time is still to be set, and I will update this post when it is set by the creators.

In the meantime if anyone has any more questions about the game (or maybe other things) that you would like the creators to answer, this is the place to ask them.

So gather up your plate of Ethreal Cake and ask away!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Neidlinger
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fire away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lacey Faught
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excited for a great list of questions! If there aren't enough questions.... I'll make Marc dance. #pajamadanceparty
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael B

Ballwin
Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will the website see some rejuvenation? Will there be more blog posts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorsten Schleer
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will all guilds be represented on the end game trigger coins?
If not: Why where These two guilds chosen?

Will there be a meaning to both sides of the coins (e.g. First Player who reaches a "Trigger Point" may loose honor to remove an end-game Trigger, then flips the coin - last Player who reaches the Trigger Point may remove an end-game Trigger and gets somethin/the coin worth honor)

Will there be a visual Spoiler of all Cards of the game (maybe a countdown in the last week/ last day and every day a bunch of Cards gets revealed)?

Will you be at Essen 2017?

When can we hope to hold this precious gem in our Hands?

We know Laceys favourite companion, which one is Marcs?

Tell us (both) about your favourite relic (The Fellowship is really interested which of our give aways you would pick up at our Arcane Tower when you pass by) and why?

Will the Dryad Gremlin Gang return as a companion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Kenny
United Kingdom
Nr Godalming
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
What would you rate the complexity of Epoch a) without all the expansions b) With all the expansions?

What was the biggest eureka moment for you in designing the game that really suddenly gave you a breakthrough in the design?

What is your favourite Guild? Enquiring minds need to know!

Who is your least favourite companion and why?

What is your favourite piece of artwork in the game and why? Please show us on the livestream.

Silk, Cotton, Nylon or some other material. Which are your preferred pajama material and why? (since its a pajama party and all!).

Ethreal Cake in bed (yes or no)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R A
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Why don't your PJ's have pumpkins on them? I am guessing that the PJ's won't have pumpkins on them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael B

Ballwin
Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not so much a specific question but....

Can you unwind the web you wove with the choosing of certain stretch goals and why/when? I mean, dig deep into it please. Inquiring minds want to know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tg Pumpkin

Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ProfCrash wrote:
Why don't your PJ's have pumpkins on them? I am guessing that the PJ's won't have pumpkins on them.

It should be noted I have tried to assist both Lacey and Marc on a onesie PJ recommendation, however I haven't heard back.

I'm always willing to try to help support the cause...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R A
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
My son was a pumpkin for Halloween when he was 6 months old. Totally adorable
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tg Pumpkin

Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ProfCrash wrote:
My son was a pumpkin for Halloween when he was 6 months old. Totally adorable

Ha, mine was too. He was 10 months but he was a fantastic looking pumpkin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorsten Schleer
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why are there no yellow and red guilds / players? (If we assume the merchants are pink)- It’s a bit confusing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R A
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
When will we see a pumpkin riding a purple dinosaur tile?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tg Pumpkin

Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ProfCrash wrote:

So for giggles I looked up pumpkin purple dinosaur and found this.

I hope it makes all your hopes and dreams come true.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael B

Ballwin
Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There aren't even words.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tg Pumpkin

Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr Green 1 wrote:
There aren't even words.....

Oh there are plenty of words. It's just the splendor of the image makes it difficult to arrange them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael B

Ballwin
Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The real question is, would Marc be willing to swap out the Beast Strider mount image with this one for your movement tile upgrade?

"Longer legs are faster than shorter legs, it would seem. Imagine that.Your strider upgrade allows you to move 4 spaces per turn and hauls in 4 honor for you."

It looks pretty long-legged to me.

Of course, we'd need to change the gun to a giant flaming scythe...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael B

Ballwin
Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alright this is still bothering me. Why are the camps around the command post on fire?? It was supposedly some treachery, but why didn't the lookout in the command post do their job? Somethings fishy...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Kenny
United Kingdom
Nr Godalming
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The custom Pumpkinfied Edition TM.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R A
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
tgpumpkin wrote:
ProfCrash wrote:

So for giggles I looked up pumpkin purple dinosaur and found this.

I hope it makes all your hopes and dreams come true.

A thing of beauty!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Woof
msg tools
What is the ETA of the solo mode. I'm assuming it won't be ready before the campaign ends. But is it planned for before release or as a separate addon / additional campaign? Thanks! :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Woof
msg tools
also, please feel free to ignore this question if it means more dancing!! :-) :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
So when you relaunched the game, were you ever expecting to see the game reach this many backers and this high of a value?

We have 5 days left in the campaign, what are you hoping to see in those five days? And what other stretch goals do you have up your sleeves as we continue to go above and beyond the 100,000 threshold?

Will you give us the details regarding the mysterious add-on?

Is there plans for more monster miniatures? Or pet/companion miniatures?

Will we see a mysterious/mystical/sacred pumpkin patch as a tile?

Do you have plans to upgrade the standees?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Carr
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
So from what I see board game creation on kickstarters seem to be a labour of love. Like you spend several years figuring it out and then if you even do such a great design that you raise $100 000 surely the room available for profit isn't going to be a great return on 2yrs. What are your thoughts about my reasoning, and what makes it worth it for you?
How do you find all the people involved like Lacey? Surely it wasn't easy.
How risky was it to follow your dream of birthing a game?
How have you managed the stress etc of all your other parts of life to make this game? Especially the kickstarter.
Are you teasing us about a dragon?
Are you thinking about making future games? What lessons have you learned to take to a new game?
When will there be pumpkin related material? Surely it is a foregone conclusion by now.
Also, unlike a lot of games, the stretch goals have been thoughtful unlike a few othe kickstarters (I may be slightly thinking of CMON), what helped you choose them? Especially since some of them aren't so much exciting but will be appreciated when you actually play the game (such as the tile quality, which I love btw).
Are you planning to have future expansions for this game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Rossi
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Any chance of having unique wooden tokens for each player color to make it easier for color blind/deficient people to play? The iconography in every other aspect of the game seems to already solve this problem but the cubes may still cause issues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.