Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mont Hansen
United States
Cottonwood Heights
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Visiting the Port of Tortuga, I teamed with Captain Laurens de Graaf (3/1/3) to surreptitiously assault the frigate of Admiral Jose Chacon (3/2/1) in neighboring Havana. The Admiral spotted our approach, and gave chase into a bank of fog. De Graaf turned upon the Spanish frigate, taking minor damage to his hold, and deftly boarded. The Spanish crew were slain with only minor casualties on our side. Thank you Captain de Graaf, it was an honor and a privilege.

Anyone have a similar experience?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Schmitt
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This sounds interesting but I'm not completely following.

Are de Graaf and Chacon NPC Captains or PC's? Did you attack Chacon after de Graf did?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mont Hansen
United States
Cottonwood Heights
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mechanically, I grabbed the Joined Forces Mission (go take down navy NPC with help of pirate sloop), and de Graaf was the available pirate sloop captain. I noticed de Graaf's excellent boarding potential, and was fortunate enough to have a Fog on hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Schmitt
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! I haven't seen that mission, which explains my confusion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.