Hide
7 Posts

Caverna: Cave vs Cave» Forums » Rules

Subject: Action marker tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kristian Pilegaard Jensen
msg tools
So I just unpacked my copy and I saw that there are 4 tokens called action markers, with the numbers 1-4. What are these used for? I couldn't find anything about them in the rulebook
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
Instagram - @villagemeeple
badge
Instagram - @villagemeeple
mbmbmbmbmb
When you take an action that lets you use your rooms, you put them on rooms that you use, to mark them so that you don't accidentally use the same room twice.

well that's what we've been doing anyway
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 7: "You can use the provided Action markers to prevent using a Room twice."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ravage Board Gaming
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably had some spare space on the punch boards for these, the first player marker and spare resource tokens. All superfluous to playing, but nice to have nonetheless.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Coleman
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wonder why there are 4 tokens, but the most orange tiles you can activate is 3? (Unless, I missed something in our playthrough) Then, why even number them? Couldn't they just be X's or something? Why the need to number your actions?

EDIT: Nevermind. In another thread, there is a blue tile that will allow you to activate the fourth room. I suppose it might be helpful to know when you activated a building...maybe if you wanted to take back a conversion or something like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederick Czajka
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Room Action, can they be used once per Round or once per Turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
turn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.