Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dylan Bradshaw
United States
Sterling, Town of
CT
flag msg tools
mbmb
When is the street date for Lisboa? When will U.S pre-orders be shipped?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc-Olivier Fiset
Canada
flag msg tools
US pre-orders are being used to fulfill Europe Kickstarter backers since their copies were destroyed in a factory fire. We don't have any more info from EGG yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Addleman
United States
Aurora
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
marcofiset wrote:
US pre-orders are being used to fulfill Europe Kickstarter backers since their copies were destroyed in a factory fire. We don't have any more info from EGG yet.

Those are for the Kickstarter edition though. Would that still effect preorders for the retail edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M D
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered the Deluxe edition from gamenerdz.com and it shipped last Friday. Should be arriving at my home on Thursday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John John
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Could've gotten the game earlier and $30 cheaper than the Kickstarter cry

mezzine wrote:
I pre-ordered the Deluxe edition from gamenerdz.com and it shipped last Friday. Should be arriving at my home on Thursday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
msg tools
badge
It's so FLUFFY!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Dm225 wrote:
marcofiset wrote:

Those are for the Kickstarter edition though. Would that still effect preorders for the retail edition?

Retailers offered both the deluxe and 'regular' version. The also offer the KS stretch goals as a separate buy, so some of the backers may have be receiving the retail copy with the KS stretch goal add on as to separate things. I guess it just depends on what inventory was like for the 'all in one' Deluxe edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
msg tools
badge
It's so FLUFFY!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Cdn backers copies are suppose to start shipping the end of this week, so i suspect it should be available in retail for Canadians by mid-August.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Addleman
United States
Aurora
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I preordered the retail edition from Miniature Market so I'm hoping it isn't affected by the EU copies and ships soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob D
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mezzine wrote:

The only way this better be accurate is if the store backed KS copies that have already shipped.

My own KS copy is still relaxing in the warehouse. Apparently it's tired after its month long cruise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ParisPink wrote:
Cdn backers copies are suppose to start shipping the end of this week, so i suspect it should be available in retail for Canadians by mid-August.

They already have them. I game with a guy who got a copy two Saturdays ago. Said he got it from a Canadian retailer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feld Fan
United States
flag msg tools
mezzine wrote:

Well, via the KS comments:

Eagle Games wrote:
No retailer or distributor orders have been shipped yet. I do not know where Gamenerdz could possibly have found any copies of Lisboa to send out. We certainly have not sent any copies to Gamenerdz.
Ruth

So, ummm...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Swingley
United States
DeKalb
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
feldfan2014 wrote:
mezzine wrote:

Well, via the KS comments:

Eagle Games wrote:
No retailer or distributor orders have been shipped yet. I do not know where Gamenerdz could possibly have found any copies of Lisboa to send out. We certainly have not sent any copies to Gamenerdz.
Ruth

So, ummm...

That was a response to my comment. Seems a little odd, unless the person who posted here is mistaken. But the KS discussion thread also mentions a Canadian retail copy that may have shipped out as well. Strange things...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
msg tools
badge
It's so FLUFFY!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested to know the retailer since - 401 games, Boardgame Bliss (also the distributor for the KS backers), Great Board Games and Starlit Citadel all have it as upcoming/pre-order status still. Quiche Games and boardgames.ca do not have it listed at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
msg tools
badge
It's so FLUFFY!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't remember but there were some stores that were participating in the KS so Euro backers and other countries could order through them to avoid duties/brokerage etc costs. Not sure if Gamenerdz was one of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Schneider
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mezzine wrote:

Really? When did you pre-order it with them? I'm still waiting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Bradshaw
United States
Sterling, Town of
CT
flag msg tools
mbmb
My pre-order for deluxe is through gamenerdz. No shipment yet or word of one. That guy is a liar.

Out of EGGs stock of Lisboa - might they have enough to satisfy KS fulfillment and preorders, while replacing EU stock? I think it possible but haven't gotten word of it yet...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M D
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

It's probably a clerical error on their part then. I'm just going by what my account says. They shipped other separate pre-order items of mine with it. I guess we'll see.

The package weighs 7.8 pounds. How much does The Godfather: Corleone's Empire, Jump Drive, and Werewords weight combined?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob D
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mezzine wrote:

It's probably a clerical error on their part then. I'm just going by what my account says. They shipped other separate pre-order items of mine with it. I guess we'll see.

The package weighs 7.8 pounds. How much does The Godfather: Corleone's Empire, Jump Drive, and Werewords weight combined?

My UPS notice has Lisboa as 12 pounds on its own. There's is no way you are getting multiple games that includes Lisboa for 7.8 pounds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My USPS tracking says it should be here tomorrow, Thursday.

edit: Kickstarter copy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Rucker

RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA
California
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Emailed gamenerdz to get an update on my deluxe preorder. They said they aren't expecting to be able to ship out Lisboa until september. Womp womp... =(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.