Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad Taylor
United States
Darien
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, this game scratched exactly the itch I hoped it would. It's goofy fun and filled with time travel awesomeness. I'd read some comments that maybe it's too easy, and my first play seemed to support that, easy level or no, but when I tell you what I did to win the game, you will see why, to me it didn't matter.

Using the help of Teddy Roosevelt, I was able to kill the Megalodon which guarded the final piece of the time machine. Teddy's awesome ability to kill creatures without causing paradoxes was invaluable. Unfortunately, it wasn't worth the risk to return Teddy home, so he walked us back to the machine and sacrificed himself so that we might return. Just a few futuristic bits and bobs were left behind with him, but when we returned home, we discovered that he'd left a bigger hole than anticipated, allowing England to expand their Empire over the globe. Meh, coulda been worse, I thought as I sipped my tea.

I like to think that Teddy and Amelia Earhart (who was also left behind at no penalty) got to hunt the prehistoric wilds and maybe get a little wild themselves. Bully!

Seriously, unbelievably awesome. I could play this game over and over. My daughter saw it and really wanted to try herself, so maybe we'll give that a go soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karen Knoblaugh
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Agree - I have an absolute blast when I play this, and I can't really quantify why! It's silly but I love it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.