Subject: Terrestric Macroorganisms vs. O2-spikes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christof
Germany
Hirschberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Terrestric Macroorganisms are not allowed to get antioxidants. The rules state that they normally don't need them, but none of them has an O2-shield in its Genome. So why should they not need antioxidants? How do they defend themselves against O2-spikes? They still happen in the last era, don't they? I'm just learning the game so I guess I have overseen something?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Reyes
msg tools
mb
Green cubes on the left side of the card protect your little organisms from those spikes. And you thought they wouldn't be useful! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Argento
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KevinFRE wrote:
Green cubes on the left side of the card protect your little organisms from those spikes. And you thought they wouldn't be useful! laugh

You have reason, in addition to the cubes/organs of your macroorganism, the cubes/organs that you have "paid" to buy/evolve your microorganisms, which are in the lower left side of the macroorganism card counts towards game effects (green protection against oxygen spikes, red as shield, etc ...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.